- space can be reserved
- ok parking
- central or western part of Christchurch
- no need for attendees to book in
Nice to have
- White board
- Projector or large flat screen monitor
- food and drink
My goal is to re invigorate the Intranet Lunch concept I created years ago. The goal is to provide a build a community of practice for intranet and digital workplace practitioners and service providers by offering a regular opportunity to meet their peers.
I’ve had two very generous offers of meeting spaces within organisations when their moves and renovations are complete from:
- Assurity consulting – http://www.assurity.co.nz/ – They deliver “better software outcomes” as well as web project management and agile training
- Pegasus Health – http://www.pegasus.health.nz/ – Health services provider
In the interim other suggestions for a venue so far include
- Hamish Evan’s Black Betty cafe – http://blackbetty.co.nz/ – in their side room. Thanks for the tip on that one Greg Searle 🙂 Free.
- Procope cafe – http://www.procope.co.nz/ – upstairs meeting room. Great insider information, thanks Tim Hill. Free.
- Lincoln University cafes – http://www.lincoln.ac.nz/ – Mrs O’s or Food for thought. Thanks Andrew Frapwell. Free.
- Just Desserts – http://justdesserts.co.nz/ – boardroom. Thanks Gina Beveridge. Charge for hire.
- EPIC’s – http://www.epicinnovation.co.nz/ – BNZ Lounge. Contact for renting this space is Wendy Rockhouse. Charge for hire.
I’ll update as other suggestions come in.
Let me know the places you think would work for us using the comments on this blog post.